THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT OF LIFE PREGNANCY & CHILDBIRTH
From the moment the pregnancy is confirmed until the baby is born, all mothers want to choose the best
from what to eat, wear and see. Knowing the heart of the mothers, we ruled out ingredients that are not good for babies to create the product only with the carefully selected ingredients.
Rather than focusing on the beauty products only for mothers, PURESH Pregna Care is a new concept of product designed exclusively for pregnant women that focuses on protecting the health of the fetus.
PURESH Pregna Care is a cosmetic line exclusively for pregnant women that has only used safe ingredients by eliminating any ingredients that could be harmful to human body.
Products Key Features
- Cleaning ingredient system safe for human body (amino acid-based, plant-based)
- Chemical surfactant-free (sulfate-free)
- Flexible system of natural vegetables oils
- Vegetable natural preservative system
Quality & Certification Mark
- Halal Certification (GiMDES)
- Skin Irritation Test Completed (University Clinical Trial Center)
- FDA Skin Test Completed
- Elasticity: Quinoa seed extract, fig bud extract
- Moisturizing : Natural ceramide, vegetable lipids, mushroom extract
- Nutrient Moisturizing: Avocado oil, sunflower seed oil, western rose flower oil, oat kernel oil, lavender oil
- Cleansing: Kelp extract, gelidium amansil extract, broccoli sprout extract, moringa extract
- Natural Plant Extracts: Calendula, rape flower extract
“PRODUCTS EXCLUSIVE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN, WHY DO THEY NECESSARY?”
Shampoo, body cleanser, and foam cleanser we generally use contains hazardous chemicals. 90% of toxic substances ingested with food are discharged from the body, but 90% of toxins penetrated through the skin are accumulated within the body. In particular, chemical additives in regular shampoos are accumulated to genitalia for females and in kidney for males in less than 5 minutes through the blood vessel in the hair root. This becomes the major cause of uterine cancer and uterine inflammation. Especially for pregnant women, toxins flown into the uterus are directly passed to the fetus. This causes irreversible damage to the fetus such as congenital malformations.
DETOX, THE FIRST STEP TO PRENATAL CARE
Chemicals can pass through the placenta, so the chemicals piled up inside a mother are delivered to the fetus through the placenta. Toxins that are handed down from mother to child and child to grandchild for over several generations are genotoxicity. Therefore, avoiding products containing hazardous materials like synthetic surfactant is critical when using kitchen detergent, laundry detergent, bath oil, shampoo and conditioner. The first step of the prenatal care starts from trying not to use daily goods containing toxic petrochemical substances even before pregnancy and detoxing already accumulated toxins in the body.
THE DEGREE OF TOXIN ABSORPTION THROUGH THE SKIN