- Soothing effect
– Calendula officinalis flower extract and allantoin
- Strengthening skin barrier & Hydration
– Sodium hyaluronate, smail secretion filtrate, kahai oil, PENTAVITIN-R Swiftlet nest extract and pomegranate extract
- Dual functional ingredients for brightening and anti-wrinkle
– Adenosine and niacinamide
[ Calendula Flower Extract ]
Calendula also known as marigold was named as the Romans called the first day of a moth ‘calendae’ which became a month and the flower of this plant blooms for a month. From the ancient time, it has an excellent effect of soothing so frequently used for dry and sensitive skin. It plays a role of restoring skin by facilitating skin cycle and calming sensitive and delicate skin.
[ Snail Secretion Filtrate ]
Mucin which is a representative component contained in snail secretion filtrate sustains moisture of body of snail by protecting from drying out and defending the body from external stimuli. Such effects of mucin protect skin from outside factors and maintain moisture so that making skin always moist and bright. In addition to mucin, snail secretion filtrate contains allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen and elastin ingredients helping to make skin healthier and more resilient.
[ Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil ]
Kahaioil is extracted from kakaynuts, the fruits of kakaytrees, and its INCI name is Caryodendronorinocenseseed oil which is full of ingredients beneficial to skin such as a large amount of linoleic acid, tocopherol, retinol and omega 3-6-9 unsaturated fatty acids. The oil is excellent for skin regeneration so the people in ancient Amazon used this oil for easing skin irritation and treating burns. Instead of containing synthesized retinol, the oil contains lots of natural vegetable retinol and linoleic acid therefore it has advantages of that even persons with sensitive skin can safely use as it gives moisture and light spread-ability with fewer skin irritation.
[ EGF, FGF ]
- EGF(Epidermal GrwothFactor) is a growth factor for epithelial cells constituting skin among other growth factors directly produced from and act directly on human cells, and plays an important role for skin regeneration
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) has a function of stimulating keratinocytes and fibroblast constituting skin, regenerating skin and restoring skin to healthy condition
[ PENTAVITIN-R ]
- INCI: Saccharide Isomerate
- It helps reliving itching and maintaining skin moisture by preventing dryness through effects of skin hydration coming from as it tightly combined to keratin of the corneum.
- It gently softens skin and strengthens function of skin barrier thus helping healthy skin management.
How to use: